Dear parents, dear guardians,
You have registered your child for the Summer Camp Ostfildern.
With this mail, you will receive information about the schedule, as well as an overview of the contents of the parents‘ evening.
The core groups are named after different animals again this year. You will receive an e-mail with the group your child has been assigned to.
If you have booked a bus/train ticket or if your child is traveling on his/her own ticket, please indicate at the following link at which stop your child will board the bus/train:
For more information on how to travel by bus/train, please visit
Please note that
– the group will take the bus/train at the specified time. If your child does not arrive on time, you will need to make your own travel arrangements.
– Also, be sure to pick up on time at the bus/train stop or discuss with your child what to do if you are not there on time.
Care ends upon arrival at the destination stop.
Arrival by car
– We ask that you arrange for your child to arrive by bus/train, bicycle or on foot.
– If you do bring your child by car, please use the parking spaces at Herzog-Philipp-Platz. Please do not drive into Lindenstraße, as it is very confusing and can quickly become dangerous for children arriving on foot.
What your child should always have with them:
- Small backpack
- (if needed) a small brown-bag lunch for the breakfast break
- Clothes that can get dirty.
- Sturdy shoes
- Headgear (cap etc.)
- 1-2 water bottles (water, apple juice)
- Change of clothes
- Small towel, swim trunks/swimsuit
Your child has the option of keeping a change of clothes or shoes in the group room. This way, they do not have to bring it with them every day.
What your child should not bring:
- Electrical devices such as smartphones, smartwatches, game consoles, cameras
- Sweet drinks or candy
- Exception: small items in the snack bar or „birthday gifts“ for the entire animal group.
- Valuables, toys, or money
- Your children do not need pocket money. Especially on field trips, children are not allowed to buy anything for themselves.
- We are not responsible for lost valuables.
- We offer a varied program that gives the children many choices.
- There will be two excursions. For these, the children will receive a packed lunch from us. There are no additional costs. Please do not bring any money. You will receive the weekly schedule with the name of the animal group.
- We are provided with a hot lunch daily by our supplier sbr locations at Kubino. Except for intolerances, we serve the same food to all children.
- Please give your child a small snack for the morning break.
- On field trip days, children will receive a brown-bag lunch for lunch.
- There will be a snack at the end of the day.
- We move a lot in nature. Accordingly, contact with ticks cannot be ruled out. We regularly remind children to check themselves for ticks. Nevertheless, we ask you to check your child for ticks in the evening.
- In accordance with first aid rules, we will not remove ticks. If we discover a tick, we will reach out to you regarding it.
- On 11.08.2023, from 15:00 to 17:30 will be held our final party. You are cordially invited to attend this. Please do not come earlier than 15:00, as we are still preparing here and want to offer the children as long as possible program.
- We would be happy to receive your cake donations for the closing party. There will be another mail about this later.